No Products in the Cart
An easy and fresh salad with a simple technique to caramelize your
- 2 peaches
- 4 grape tomatoes
- 150 grams arugula
- 3 teaspoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 10 basil leaves
- 8 pieces mini bocconcini cheese
- 1 tablespoon mastihashop Salt with Chios Mastiha Tree Seeds & Herbs
- Fresh black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons Philotimo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Galaxy Balsamic Gold Cream
Cut up peaches, sprinkle them with brown sugar and set aside. Heat a
skillet over medium heat and add the butter. Once the butter has melted
and is sizzling, add the peaches and cook until golden and caramelized
(about three minutes per side).
On a plate, add the arugula and build a circle formation with each ingredient; grilled peach, mini bocconcini, basil, then repeat until you've completed a circle. Sprinkle the salad with some salt and fresh black pepper, a drizzle of balsamic and olive oil.
For more recipes follow Chef Alex, The Aproned Greek on Instsagram.